Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Currently

Are you kidding me...3 Days in a row for blogging, unheard of! In all honesty, I LOVE blogging and I need to make more time for it because it makes me feel good. Today I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for the February Currently...it has been months since I last linked up and I am excited about this one, because I love February and I love the page...as always:)




I finally got the chance to work on the computer from home and while it was quiet in my room, I could here the tv blaring in the living room...at least I wasn't being bothered:) I had to go to bed so I didn't finish, but now all I hear are the clicking of the keys on my keyboard:)

If you haven't heard, I have the greatest job in the world...I love being a librarian!!!!

I am thinking how I really need to be working on my lesson plans for next week, but instead I am blogging.

My need and want are the same this time...I really want my house to sell and it really needs to sell. I adore my parents and it has been a blessing that we have had the opportunity to live with them, but I really need to have my own things again and my own space. I am so lucky that my parents are easy going though, which is very nice!!!

Now for my 2 Truths and Fib....

1. FIB...I do like saving gas, but the truth is that I also like my time being by myself and for all the mom's out there, you know how crucial "your time" is. You see, my husband and I have an hour drive each way to work (actually he is a little further). So, we leave at 5:30 every morning, he drops me off at school, takes our daughter to school, then heads to his job. I love that we get to spend time together and that we are saving gas and money, bbbbuuuutttt, sometimes I just need a little time alone. 

2. Truth...After being in the library now for 5 months, I realize I should have done this years ago. I always wondered if I would miss being in the classroom and to be honest, I don't. I think it is because I still have classes, so I still get to teach...the best of both worlds!

3. Truth...duh, don't we ALL need more time to do the things we absolutely love??? I have a long list of things I will start doing again or just start doing once we live closer to our jobs. Right now though, we are on such a time crunch every evening that the time for me to do things I absolutely love, besides being with my family, are nonexistent. That's ok though, because I am very thankful for all the blessings in my life...great job, a place to live (with my parents:), and a very happy and healthy family!!

In Library News...

I submitted my votes today for the Bluebonnet Award...

For my Texas friends, who do you think will win??? I'm pretty certain I called this one from the beginning!!!

If you do Bluebonnets, I am attaching a little freebie you can use for your kids to track their Bluebonnets...not sure if you can use it this year, but hey, better late than never....right????




I think that is all for today!! I hope all of you have had a super day, please check out my Facebook page, I feel like I am kind of talking to myself on there...LOL 

Until next time, make every day lovely!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 3 days in a row, well done! I am such an irregular blogger, its terrible! I've always wanted to be a librarian if I wasn't a teacher, I love how you are combining both.

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I feel happy these days if I can blog at least once a week... I've been a bad blogger. Good job though!

    ReplyDelete