Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blog Inspiration!!!

A Teaching blog in process, is what I like to call this!! I was inspired to start a teaching blog for 4th grade teachers after seeing all the wonderful teaching blogs...where I soon noticed there were only a few that were geared toward 4th grade teachers...bummer:(  Even though I teach 4th grade, I still like to try to do fun things with my students. Yes, with the stress of testing, the fun gets pushed to the side a lot, but I feel that students learn and remember if they are having fun!! So, this blog will hopefully give some of the 4th grade teachers out there, in my position, a glimpse into the life of me and my lovely 4th graders!! Check back soon for GREAT, FUN teaching ideas for 4th grade...I'm off to search Pinterest for more school ideas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment