I'm posting early today since I am home with the little one...I'll start with the Five for Friday Linky party from Doodlebug Teaching! It was a crazy week before spring break.
1. We had benchmarks on Tuesday and Wednesday...wasn't as great as I had hoped, but we still have a little time to get them there!
2. We are writing writing and writing our hearts out, because when we get back from spring break, we have only 2 weeks until the real writing test...EEKK!!!
3. My baby girl is not feeling well, so I had to pick her up from daycare on the day before spring break starts...bummer
4. I had my post conference this week and it wasn't as bad as I thought...it was actually a very pleasant conversation, my scores were not what I had hoped, but I understand why they were what they were...it was a boring revising and editing lesson/boot camp...oh well, I'm not going to let it define my teaching abilities!
5. It's spring break....finally, I am supre pumped about this. I have needed this week since Christmas...hahahahaha!! I hope it is as relaxing as I have hoped!!!
Well, as I mentioned earlier my sweet little lovebug is not feeling well:( She made it until 9am at her school, then I had to pick her up. She has been laying next to me since we got home.
I didn't get to post last night, but yesterday she made the sweetest comment to me that I just have to share. We were getting ready to go to school and I had put her in her daddy's truck and kissed her goodbye, I then leaned in to kiss her daddy and was walking off, when she screamed out, "wait mama!!" I turned around and came back and she proceeded to say, "give me a kiss mama!!" It just made my day!.
Today is fragrance friday!!!
If you have not had the chance to try one of Scentsy's newest scents, Jet, Set, Go...spring break is the perfect time!!! Jet. Set, Go is a combination of Brazilian orange, jungle papaya and island vanilla. It is such a great scent and I think all of you will enjoy it!! Also, for the month of March ONLY and while supplies lasts, the college warmers are 40% off...this is spectacular!!! Visit my website to place your order today and don't forget to like my page on Facebook to stay up to date on all things Scentsy!!!
I hope you all have a lovely start to your spring break and until we chat again....make every moment lovely!!!