Monday, February 25, 2013

What a LOVELY Day:/

What a day....all I can say, is that it was definitely a Monday and the kids were in rare form!! I hope everybody else has had a GREAT day!! Today was day one of our Dr. Seuss week at school and of course I forgot to wear green...bummer:( I am ready for tomorrow, I already have my blue ready to go for 1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish Blue Fish!! My door turned out super cute and there are a bunch of other GREAT ones at my school also!! I love seeing everybody get spirited!!!
I got home tonight and my hubby decided to make dinner, which was fantastic and then I found a yummy Scentsy recipe for Monday Mixer (it is a perfect mix after a day like today!!!) Visit my FB page and like my page for the recipe!! I am also doing a contest on the most referrals...make sure you get in on this, you don't want to miss the give away when we reach 100!!! Before I leave, I wanted to share a pic of my door, let me know what you think!!! I hope you all have a GREAT evening and I will be on to chat tomorrow!!!

Oh and here are the cookies I made yesterday...they turned out to be delicious, and pretty darn cute too, if I must say so myself!!!

I hope you enjoyed all the lovelies in my life today...be back tomorrow to share more lovely times!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment