Thursday, February 28, 2013

long day...but a good ending!!

What a long day it was, but it ended lovely!! I had my unannounced observation today...bummer:( Oh well, at least is over, that is all I have to say about that! I did get to wear pajamas today and that was fun, but tomorrow is dress up as a character and I'm just not feeling it, so it looks like I'm not going to participate in that...but I do get to wear jeans and that makes me smile.
I was supposed to do another door today, but my friend didn't bring the stuff, it was going to be soooooo cute...Daisy Head Maisey:) Very cute book too!! My lovelies are going to be soooo excited tomorrow when we make "green eggs and ham" or at least my version, since I am against egg....yuck to me:) We are doing pudding with green food coloring and a nilla wafer, now that sounds delicious!! We have benchmarks next week and I hope and pray my lovelies perform well...it is always so nerve-racking even though you know you have taught your heart out...I am sure they will do GREAT!!! I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, just one more week until spring break and it is much needed! Finally, head on over to Tonya's Treat for Teachers and join her 700 follower giveaway!!! It is going to be a GREAT one!!!

"Ava"ism of the day!!
I was so not happy at 3:00 this morning when my little love bug decided it was time to get up, but as she laid their next to me, I just smiled and found joy in the fact that I got to have a few more hours with her!! Then I thought I was going to be really late at work, so I was going to have to pick her up and bring her back because her daddy did have to work late, but it turned out, I was able to leave at the normal time. So, I picked her up and we went on a dinner date. I love spending time with my little lovely...she has a way of always making me happy, even when I am exhausted!!

Scentsy News!!!
Well, today is the last day for the Fall/Winter catalog and 10% off...I can hardly wait to start ordering from the Spring/Summer catalog tomorrow!! There are so many GREAT things coming out this season and I just know you will love them! Please head on over to my Facebook page and like my page and then share it with all of your friends...I am trying to reach 100!!! I also have  a Scent of the Month club, that is sure to be great for those of you that like to have the new scent every month!! Contact me to join the club and have the scent of the month at your doorstep every month!!

Chat with you soon and I hope you have a lovely evening!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment