Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Volume and Dr, Seuss...again

Hello friends,
It was a long, tough day, but a rewarding one to say the least. To begin, my kids ROCKED the volume test they had today!!! I'm not kidding either, they all PASSED....that is 100% of my kids passing a test!!! I told them if they all got 100, I would get them McDonald's...well, they didn't all get a 100, but they all passed with an 80 or higher....not sure what I should do?? Any thoughts?????

After school, I helped my teacher friend, teammate, friend out with her Dr. Seuss door...we decided on The Grinch and he turned out super de duper cute!!! What do all of you think???? Stay tuned for tomorrow, I think I will be doing one more door and I hope it turns out super cute!!!

Dr. Seuss, Grinch door


"Ava"ism---
Have I told y'all how much I love this child??? She just makes my heart sing. She always wants to hold and me and just love on me...it is so wonderful. I can remember a time when she was much younger that she was not into hugging and kissing, that is not the case anymore. She is so funny too, tonight we were showering together (to save time) and she put her basket on her head and kept saying, "it's raining (because the water was hitting her head), then she found a different bucket and put it on her Dora doll's head to protect her...hahahaha, silly girl. She has also perfected her high five joke that her daddy taught her....she loves to tell you, "up high, down low, you're too slow" Then she just cracks up laughing at herself! Tonight, while we said prayers, I would peek out and see what she was doing and she would be peeking at me with one...I couldn't help but laugh. And, finally, after several failed attempts at getting her to go to bed (and as I typed this now), we decided to lay down with her and we called her Nana and Papaw...they were so excited, as was she:) She told them she had a beautiful new purple car and asked if they wanted to buy it...hahaha, funny girl!!! Well, I know y'all are not as interested in those stories as I am, but I am using this blog as a journal for myself and Ava...I would love to be able to have these things down for her to hear one day and this is the only way I can think to do it!!

Scentsy Time!!!
Only 1 more day....hurry, if you want to take advantage of 10% off almost everything in the catalog!! Aside from that, today is Warmer Wednesday, one of my favorite days of the week, because I get to share and talk about beautiful Scentsy warmers....for today it is Cosmo, I love this warmer because I LOVE purple!!! I think this would look fantastic in any room to give it a pop of color.

Scentsy Cosmo warmer!!!

I also wanted to remind all of you of my Facebook fan page...we are at 48 now and I am trying my hardest to get to 100!! I would love to have your help. Please share my page with all of your friends and have them let me know you sent them, by posting on the page who sent them. When we reach 100, the person who has the most referrals  will win some fun Scentsy goodies...go there now and start referring, I would GREATLY appreciate any and of the help I can get!!!

That is all the lovely news I have for this evening, until tomorrow, I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow!! Chat with you soon!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment