Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday link and classroom pack input

It's Wednesday and I am finally back at my mom's house after a few days away. I got to see my husband tonight for an hour or so and my sweet Ava Lee was super excited!! I will be with Mom one more day, then it will be home again home again for a little peace and quiet, at least until it is time to start packing and moving...yuck:/ 
I am joining up this Wednesday for the first time ever with Covered in Glitter and Glue for her What I'm Loving Wednesday Linky!! Here it goes....




What I am loving most about today is that I got to see my sweet hubby, even if it was for a short time, today. I have been in and out of town several times this summer and he has not been able to be with us because he is summer school principal:(/ Tomorrow is his last day and he will be picking me up after my first ever Jamberry Nails party (very excited about that...him picking me up and the Jamberry Party). 

The 2nd thing I am loving about today is that I know good things are happening in our sweet little families life and I just hope they all come together quickly!!
Those are the things I am happy about for today...I might sneak another one in later on tonight...we will see:)

I am looking to make some classroom decor packs, but I was wondering what all of you would like to see in a classroom pack? So far I am going to include; calendar numbers and headers, behavior charts, and teacher binder cover. What else would be good to include? Thanks for your help and input...I want it to be good. 

I hope all of you have a great Wednesday evening and until tomorrow and as always, make every moment lovely!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up!
    So glad you will be having some time with your husband soon!
    What is a Jamberry Party? I'm intrigued.
    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete