Friday, June 28, 2013

Home again home again and a linky!!!

I am finally home to my house!!!! I am so excited and so was my baby girl. She could hardly wait to see her little "Gussy Bear", our chihuahua (btw, he can't stand her, bless her heart). She wanted him to sleep with her so bad tonight and he just wouldn't do it. I am so excited about spending time with my husband this weekend, then he is gone starting Monday for a conference. It's ok though, I will be by myself for 3 days because he is taking my little girl to stay with his parents....I can hardly wait I am so sad:(

Today I am linking up with Halle from Across the Hall in 2nd for a fun linky....



It's all about beauty basics this week and this is perfect for me:) I have one and only one tonight because I just recently fell in love with Jamberry Nails!!! If you haven't heard of them, you really need to check them out!! They are the newest and greatest nail craze!! There are hundreds of fund designs and if you can't find a design you like, you can design your own...WHAT??? They last for up to 2 weeks on your fingernails and 4 weeks or more on your toenails. This is so fantastic because I have a little one that makes it impossible to get to the nail salon. So they are easy and way affordable, since one whole sheet can do your fingernails and toenails twice....that is AMAZING!!! Check out some of these awesome designs....







 Oh, and did I mention that they have junior sizes too for the little ones in your life?? I know, it is getting better and better every second:) Check out these super cute Junior designs!!!





I know you will love them!!! Check them out HERE!!!!!

That's all for tonight, and until we chat again, make every moment lovely!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment