Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Before Classroom Pictures!


I thought all of you would like to see some before pics of my classroom, so here they are....it's a disaster, but it WILL be finished tomorrow, if all printing gets finished...keep your fingers crossed!!!
This is the old safe place and friends and family board.

my library in progress (see the stacks of books on the floor?) and a picture of my awful CHAMPs board.

my word wall was above the computers, but I took it down before I decided to take a picture. Most of this is storage and will stay that way....cause I'm crazy messy like that!

My door and my NEW Smartboard!!!!!

My Smart board and half my alphabet, because it had to be taken down for the Smartboard. 

My MESSY personal space/reading group table

Wall o' Windows and classroom library.



Back white board that had the I Can statements, calendar, and CHAMPs board on it. Things will change a little because I will now need this board since I have a NEW SMARTBOARD!!!
That's all for now! Hopefully by the end of this week, I will be able to have a BIG classroom reveal, until then....
Photobucket


1 comment: